St John the Baptist Parish Primary School was established in 1936 by the Parish of St John the Baptist, and the education and care of students was entrusted to the Presentation Sisters (Victorian Province), at the invitation of the then Parish Priest, Fr T. McCarthy. Since its humble beginnings, our Parish school has consistently endeavoured to deliver to the children of our Parish, an inclusive education within the Catholic tradition.
Our programs and teaching are delivered in a manner that support and promote the whole child.
This includes our commitment to:
Education in Faith: which includes providing children with the opportunity to contextualise their prayer in, and their belonging to, the faith community;
Developing a child who is a contributor to our world;
The promotion of reverence and respect for all;
A focus from staff on promoting and developing the best teaching and learning practices available at the time in order to support the individual learning needs of the students of our school.
The development of the broader sense of belonging to our Parish community.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.
Website design, graphic, videos & photography by Digital Schools | www.digitalschools.com.au | Copyright Digital Schools. All Rights Reserved